TheNegro Spectrum Directory

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Unsigned Artists Section # 5 : Bo Zone (Producer)

Bo Zone, is the 21 years old talented producer that resides from "the home of presidents", Washington, DC. Bo Zone was born in the DC area (the DMV) of Largo, MD. Bo Zone has always loved music and in 2nd grade he learned how to play instruments such as the trumpet, drums, and saxaphone. Bo zone attended high school on a musical scholarship and played the trumpet in the jazz/symphonic band. Bo Zone decided in his last year of high school to drop out of the band because "I just couldn't do it lol" and "I really couldn't express myself and the culture I was from". Bo Zone enrolled in St. Johns University and got reunited with his passion for music again. Bo Zone bought tons of music equipment and software that he used to teach him more about making original music. "I feel like I can put my culture and all my musical influences into the production I make" said Bo Zone. Bo Zone studio, a quality home studio  was created for artists and Bo Zone to come together in musical harmony. Bo Zone credits New York for allowing him to make steps in his music ventures, "NYC definitely connected me with other artists/producers/industry people". Bo Zone grew up being influenced by all types of music (hip-hop/rap, GO GO, Reggae, Jazz and Electronica). Bo Zone was inspired by artists/producers such as Bob Marley, Timberland, J Dilla, Devin The Dude, Pharrell & The Neptunes and Tribe Called Quest. Fans can keep up with Bo Zone by following him on twitter.com/boizreal. ONE OF THE ILLEST PRODUCERS FROM DMV = BO ZONE.......

Bo Zone music is available on - bonzonemusic.bandcamp.com

The official Bo Zone Blog Site- http://www.novemberschildren.com/


No comments: